Sunday 21 November 2010

Well hello there!

Let's be friends. Here are some things you should know about me:
  • I'm training for the Semi de Paris 2011 as part of Team Bangs on the Run, a team of 19 uber-fantabulous ladies headed by the amazing Bangs and a Bun. More about this later.
  • I have a problem with open cupboard doors. 
  • I have never been to a funeral.
  • I talk to myself a lot. I'm hoping that will stop now I have you. 
  • I think two meals ahead. Always. 
  • The top five things that make me want to die inside are: 
    1. LOL-ing (see also: ROFL, LUSM, etc)
    2. Crimped hair
    3. Dungarees
    4. UGG boots 
    5. Shoreditch  
Now, your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Number 1. I could try to make it better by saying I do it ironically...but that would be a lie.

    Probably best just never to do it again.

    *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggs makes me wanna die inside to!! That and oversized models and the anorexiq ones!
    I too talk to myself a lot...way to much!
    I've been to a funeral once...not planning to go again!
    And I am now a follower of your blog because I find it funny!! I like having funny things to read when I get bored in class!!!
    xx
    http://olivialovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete