Saturday 14 May 2011

A pyjama post

You'd be forgiven for thinking I've fallen off the face of the blogging world lately, and I'm very sorry for abandoning you dear readers. I've thought long and hard about what I've done, and I'm back!

Today is the day of the Moonwalk, and I'm sat in my pyjamas, ready to go to sleep. It's noon. But seeing as I'll be power walking 26.2 miles from 11pm tonight, I think a nap is in order.

Look at the bra! Customised by the wonderful Gemma:


The theme for this year's Moonwalk is Walk on the Wild Side, and we've embraced the cheetah/Bette Lynch vibe. There are a couple of additional details that I'll let you in on a bit later - they're freaking fabulous.

I've decided I'm going to try and live blog the Moonwalk tonight (well, as much of it as my iPhone battery will allow), so make sure you check back from 8:30pm when Team Freeney Sweenstone arrive at Moonwalk City!

Remember, you can sponsor us and support vital breast cancer causes on our fundraising page.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and long may your iphone battery hold out!

    ReplyDelete