Monday 12 September 2011

63 days later

I know this has nothing to do with anything I'm saying, 
but I'm hoping it'll make you forgive me. 

Is there a blogging version of Social Services? If so, you guys should have reported me for abandonment. Apparently I took an nine week long summer holiday from my blog without telling you. For shame. I won't bore you with excuses or the mundane details of the last 63 days, but here are a few highlights:

I joined Run Dem Crew. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it.




I celebrated something fabulous happening to my best girl.


I clocked up some miles training for Run To The Beat and the Royal Parks Half Marathon 
(but definitely not as many as I should have). 


I do have some real life blog posts planned, so stay tuned, I promise I'll be back! 

2 comments:

  1. Boutique sport glambassador. Coo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I'm running those two too as are a few other athoners...perhaps we can meet up after?

    ReplyDelete