Monday 6 June 2011

Juneathon: Day 5 (and why there's no 3 & 4)


So, after two days, I failed Juneathon. And I continued to fail it for till Day 5 due to a truly shitty weekend, the details of which I won't bore you with now. But then came Sunday, and as I hadn't moved much further than bed-sofa, sofa-bed for 36 hours, I gave myself a stern talking to and dragged my ass to the gym. I'm sorry, Juneathon family. Please don't banish me.

Juneathon day 5:
  • 4km treadmill run
  • 20 mins abs and legs
I'm not winning Juneathon, am I? Boo.

3 comments:

  1. Banish you! Merely for having a bad weekend and missing two days? Perish the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got back into it though and didn't give up, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second (third) both of the above - another 21 days to go so plenty of exercising and blogging to be done!

    ReplyDelete