Friday 1 April 2011

Dear diary: Day 3

Rejoice blog readers! The last day of the food diary is upon us! I didn't post this last night because I fell into a meat coma after dinner... oops. But look at it:


Anyway, here's how day 3 went:

07:00 - 2x slices toast with peanut butter
07:30 - 1x white coffee, 2 sweeteners
10:30 - Plum
12:30 - Last night's spaghetti leftovers
         - 1x bunch red grapes (I did NOT eat these all in one sitting)
         - 1.5 litres water
19:30 - Pulled pork sandwich on focaccia bun, mixed salad, potato wedges
         - 1x glass lemonade


My 3-day diary is now in the hands of PT, and I expect something along the following lines:
  • Do not, under any circumstances, touch the Desk of Filth
  • Eat something else for breakfast (he has, however, been told that I'm not too keen on milk, so porridge is out, and I'm not making it with water)
  • Stop drinking coffee (this will be met with tears and violence)
  • Snack on something that isn't an entire bunch of grapes
  • Drink more water
  • Stop eating pulled pork sandwiches (no can do)
I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. After PT's misdemeanour this morning, I think you have significant bartering power on this front. "Stop eating pulled pork sandwiches? Whatever, PT. Why don't you stop oversleeping??"

    ReplyDelete