Sunday 16 January 2011

Janathon: Day 15 - FAIL

Flickr photo from fireflythegreat's photostream

 After 2 weeks of doing something every day for Janathon, fail day finally came. I wasn't ill, or particularly tired, I just kind of... forgot. I had a lovely day with my boyfriend (who has requested he be given a name on here, so everyone wave hello to Al) and my friends, and it wasn't till I crawled into bed last night that I realised I hadn't done anything for Janathon. And it had gone midnight, so I couldn't even do a quick circuit.

To be fair, I could lie and tell you that I ran 10km in 30 minutes, but I love Janathon too much for that. So there you have it folks, the truth. But I promise, I'll be better. No more fails.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for being honest - I think that;s the great thing about this - I feel accountable to you all and I wouldn't dream of lying. Good Luck for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete