Tuesday 4 January 2011

Janathon: Day 4

 Flickr image from andrewr's photostream

Injury update: Yeah, still not completely better and it's starting to annoy me. I just want it to GO AWAY.

Today was my first day back at work after the New Year. That meant setting an alarm, actually waking and getting up in the dark, putting on clothes that aren't pyjamas (clearly the most painful part of the entire process), getting on a packed tube and actually doing work for 8 hours (well...).

But it was all worth it, because after work, I got back on that packed tube and went to my first SUPERchicks session of the year. I'd been looking forward to it all day, and it didn't disappoint - but it bloody hurt. It was squat-tastic and I'm going to hurt tomorrow. Although, at this point I welcome any pain that isn't coming from my stupid foot.

I picked up an ankle support from Boots on my way home, so tomorrow morning, I'm strapping the bugger up and we're going for a nice, easy run. It's Janathon, and I will run!

6 comments:

  1. Woop wooooooop! Go SUPERchicks!
    *collapses, whimpers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your foot injury recovers super quick my love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh superchicks sounds fun - what is it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo, sad about the foot problem. Hope the bandage does the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!

    @fortnightflo - SUPERchicks do group training, kind of like BMF, but ladies only and without the shouting. The do group sessions several times a week in London, and online training which is great for those outside London. I've done a blog post on them, or check them out at www.iamsuperchick.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dog - did you buy a matching pink ankle support?

    ReplyDelete