Thursday 13 January 2011

Presents and a little bit about Janathon: Day 13

 Facts about today:
  • Today is my dad's 50th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
  • Today I was lazy
  • Today I woke up with big hair because I didn't straighten it after my PT session
  • Today I put my contact lenses in the wrong eyes
  • Today I talked to my girlfriends about going on holiday
  • Today I received a box of wine and some amazing goodies from the V&A
  • Today I did a teeny tiny lazy girl's circuit and logged it as my Janathon activity
It wasn't till I was sat on the train to work that I realised I'd left my exercise gear at home, and that meant no SUPERchicks for me tonight. Probably a good thing because it pissed down with rain this evening. So i came home and did my lazy girl's Janathon circuit.

In other, more exciting news, I received some very lovely presents today. Before Christmas, I won a fabulous competition on Domestic Sluttery. I won a whole heap of stuff - a gorgeous Fever dress, a Mr Yen papercut, a load of Unearthed yumminess, V&A goodies, a box of Naked wine, a Philips wake-up light, and some other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

So I've had a steady stream of presents for the past couple of weeks. The Unearthed goodies arrived yesterday:
Look at all the MEAT!

And here are some of the other fabulous presents:
Naked wine, V&A goodies and my Philips wake-up light 
(which I'm very excited about)

I'm going to be really sad when the presents stop coming. If anyone would like to continue the gift-giving, please feel free. I'm off to set up my wake-up light, I've got a 5.23km run planned for tomorrow morning, I hope it wakes me up for it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That's a lot of presents - can you let us know how the wake up light goes as I've been thinking about getting one. Ta.

    ReplyDelete