Tuesday 18 January 2011

Janathon: Day 18

Flickr image from Eryn Vorn's photostream

Day 18? It's flown by, non? Today's Janathon activity was my weekly PT session. PT had moved it from Wednesday to Tuesday this week, so I spent most of today thinking it was Wednesday. Fail. 

PT has had a good look at my Paris Half Marathon training plan this weekend, and declared it 'pretty damn good' - win! But he did advise me to stick a couple more rest days in the week leading up to the race, and drummed into me how important it is that I carb load. He needn't worry, I've got carb loading down.

I noticed something hugely exciting today - it takes a lot more hideous exercise to make my legs hurt than it used to. God bless running! And no-one tell PT, because he'll find new hideous ways to kill me. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my legs of steel! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Yes only 13 days to go - how did that happen? MAD picture BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news indeed - now, what's the phone number for your PT?

    ReplyDelete