Monday 24 January 2011

Run Sweeney Run: £3,000!


A quick Team Bangs on the Run update for you: We're at £3,000!

To everyone who has donated so far - THANK YOU! It means so much to us, and more importantly, it means so much to the people who are helped by Refuge.

If you haven't yet sponsored us - please drop by our JustGiving page and give anything you can, even if it's just a couple of pounds. We're all training so hard, and reaching that target for Refuge would just be incredible. If you need a few more reasons to sponsor us, take a look at where your money goes.

Thank you again, you are FABULOUS.

2 comments:

  1. Kaye, I enjoy reading your daily Janathon blogs =) Its just amazing what you do. Back in our time, you'd never even run for a train, let alone MILES. How long have you been doing this? Well, I'm proud of you - Keep up the great work.

    Promise I'll make a donation soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much doll! I know, I can hardly believe it myself - I only ran my first 5k in July, so it's happened pretty quickly! x

    ReplyDelete