Thursday 20 January 2011

Janathon: Day 19 - I'm sorry

Two Janathon fails in one week? BAD Janathoner. See, here's what happened. I'd planned on a run to Hyde Park after work, just like I'd done on Monday (as far as after-work exercise goes, it really wasn't that painful). 

But then something bad happened. As soon as I walked in the door, I got caught up in conversation. Instead of heading straight to my room to get changed into my lycra, I went into the living room and I SAT DOWN. Anyone who struggles with self-motivation when it comes to exercise will know that sitting down is one of the worst things you can do. It's very rare that a sitter-downer will get up and go out for a run. So that's what happened. I'm very sorry. In fact, I'm going to show you how sorry I am through the medium of Pug:

 Flicker image from deovolenti's photostream

4 comments:

  1. Oh god... never sit down! Rookie mistake (that I make on a daily basis!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband shouts at me if I even LOOK like sitting down so I completely sympathise. Just do double tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting down is a motivation sapper. But hey, a couple of rest days a week isn't a crime - even in Janathon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The medium of pug. I love it.

    ReplyDelete